SoftPerfect Network Scanner: The Best Free LAN Network Scanner or Network Scanner or Network Scanning Software
Network scanner is very useful both for system administrators and general users who are interested in computer security. I use network scanner to scan and find all the IPs and shared files and folders in the LAN. It's not possible to manually scan all the computers in the network. But if you use a software then all things become very easy and handy. In this page, I will tell you a best network scanner which is totally free to use and very helpful for scanning the entire network. The name of the software is SoftPerfect Network Scanner. You can use it as a network scanner, LAN network scanner, network IP scanner, network scanner tool or network scanners.
To download SoftPerfect Network Scanner, click on the following link:
I use several network software for network scanning purposes. Most of the software consumes much memory and CPU. Moreover, one thing is that when I usually run those software my computer becomes hang for a while. Sometimes, it seem to reboot my computer. Among all the network scanning software, SoftPerfect Network Scanner is the best LAN network scanner . It is very useful for all types of users like administrators and all the general users. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network (including system and hidden). I like this software for the following purposes:
- The first thing about "SoftPerfect Network Scanner" is that it's totally free to use. So, it saves some money.
- "SoftPerfect Network Scanner" consumes less memory and CPU.
- The scanning time of this software is very less compare to all other software.
- It's very useful for LAN Network scanning.
- It is a free multi-threated IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner.
- The interface of this network scanner is user friendlya and it also has several advanced features.
- It also allows to mount shared folders as network drives or you may browse them using Windows Explorer.
- You can also filter the result list after finding the searched result.
- This software also capable of checking a user-defined port.
- SoftPerfect also can resove host names.
- It can auto detect any local and external IP range.
- It also supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
- It can ping all the computers and can display the computers which are capable to reply ping.
- No administrative privileges is required to use this software.
- It can easily detect MAC addresses of the computer.
- You can detects hidden shared folders (normally invisible on the network) and write accessible shares.
- NetScanner can detects internal and external IP addresses. It can retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
- It can also retrieves information from remote registry.
For the above reasons, I use SoftPerfect Network Scanner to can the network or LAN and find all types files and folders easily.
© Written by rancidTaste
More by this Author
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
- 64How to check CPU temperature:A complete guide to Check CPU temperature through BIOS or software on all operating system
While CPU is running, it produces heat. CPU is an electronic device. It is very urgent to remove heat from electronic devices as soon as possible. Otherwise the internal temperature will be increased. If the device is...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
No comments yet.