The Impossible Test Answers - Space Pack
Impossible Test Space Pack
As you may have read in my other hub, The Impossible Test Answers, the Impossible Test is one of the most addicting games available for the iPhone. The best part, of course, is that it's free. However, addicting games are often the most fun and this is certainly the case with this app. Luckily, PixelCube offers an upgrade to the app for only 99 cents that will give you 30 more levels to play. This add-on is called the Space Pack and you solve space-themed puzzles in an outer space setting.
If you've already gotten through the first part of The Impossible Test, you may have an easier time with the Space Pack, but the stages aren't all easy. We've put together a list of answers to all the Space Pack puzzles so you can move on if you get stuck. Enjoy!
Answers to The Impossible Test Space Pack
1. Tap anywhere on the screen.
2. Turn your phone upside down to turn gravity off. Keep it upside down until you see another puzzle about gravity.
3. With the phone upside down, touch the white star under the word "star." Then touch the blue stars in the following order: bottom right, bottom left, top left, top right.
4. With the phone still upside down, drag the meteor on the left into the round part of the blue shape on the right.
5. With the phone still upside down, drag the blue and green thing under the word "aliens," then tap the SHOOT button.
6. With the phone still upside down, tap the planets from right to left.
7. Turn your phone right side up to turn gravity back on.
8. Drag the items into the square in this order: light blue oval, blue curvy lines, white rings.
9. Tilt your phone to slide the monkey toward the white bar on the right.
10. Drag the astronaut into the blue square on the left. Then, tap the word "teleport" at the top.
11. Drag the screws off of the telescope, then drag the pieces of the telescope away.
12. Tap the rocket's larger window until it breaks, then push the button that reveals itself.
13. Tap the word "shooting," then the star will shoot across the screen from right to left, tap it quickly (and remember how many times you saw the star cross the screen, you'll need to know this number later).
14. Drag the word "flaming" to the middle of the meteor.
15. Turn your phone upside down, then touch the red ship, then the earth.
16. The answer is 25.
17. The answer is the number of shooting stars you saw in stage 13.
18. Tap the BEAM button when the sheep is directly below the space ship.
19. The answer is 10.
20. Tap the word "How" at the top.
21. Drag the astronaut on top of the space shuttle, then turn your phone upside down. Once it launches, you can turn your phone back around.
22. Tap the star on the right.
23. Drag the satellite on the left into the square on the right and the satellite on the right into the square on the left.
24. Shake your phone once with the Sun on the bottom, then the health will count down.
25. Drag the three objects into the black hole, then drag the words at the top into the black hole.
26. Drag the battery off the robot, then tilt the phone so the battery is vertical, then drag the battery back to where it was. Then tap the yellow button.
27. Tap all 4 black rings.
28. Drag and move the space station, then tap the gas can. Then tap the word "fuel" at the top.
29. Drag the word "Colour" on top of the word "moon."
30. Push the button that says 11.
Now you have completed the Space Pack for The Impossible Test. Try to get through it faster to get a better score. If you have any hints or secrets, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Have fun!
Check Out My Other Hubs
More by this Author
Let's say you're getting married, but you aren't exactly in the position to be calling everyone non-stop to update them on the wedding. Meeting up in person may not work either because you may have family or...
All the answers for the mobile game, "The Impossible Test."