The Many Uses of Nanny Cams and Surveillance Cameras
Have you ever wished that you could be a fly on the wall and see what people were doing or saying behind your back? Well now you can for less than $30 with new technology like a wireless nanny baby cam (aka known as a surveillance camera) Although marketed as a baby cam, I could think of many things that I'd like to monitor with a small camera like this - like the front of my house!
One of these cameras that I looked at is a 2.4 Ghz wireless surveillance system that packs alot of punch for a very small price. This particular mini camera baby cam touts itself as the worlds smallest camera, measuring just 1.9cm x 1.9cm, with a picture resolution of 640 x 480. It only takes minutes to set up. You just plug the receiver into your TV, VCR, DVR or any other device with a video input and you are ready to start recording your own secret surveillance videos.
Hmmm...let me count the ways you could be monitored...
Nanny Cam specs
OK so now that we have covered some of the basic ways that the wireless nanny cam could be used, lets look at the specs of this amazing little piece of spy technology: It has a:
- Wireless Color CMOS Camera
- Wireless Receiver
- Camera Power Adapter
- Receiver Power Adapter
Possible uses of a Nanny Cam or Surveillance Camera
Some of the other possible uses of the wireless nanny cam (besides watching the baby) that might be interesting.... would be to:
- Set one up if you suspect your boyfriend or husband of cheating on you (or vice versa)
- Use one in the workplace if you suspect an employee of stealing
- Put one where the dogs hang out to figure out which dog is actually tearing up all your stuff
- Put one in the kitchen to find out who is getting up in the middle of the night and drinking from the milk carton
- Place one by the heater to find out who is turning up the heater full blast
- Put one in the front of your house to find out which one of your kids friends is leaving all the trash laying around
- Train one on your neighbor to see if they really are spying on you
- Put one in your car when you loan the car out to your teenager. Oh yes, good one!!
- Place one in the toddler play room to see what they are REALLY doing when your back is turned (same could apply to older kids too)
- Turn it on at night to prove to your husband that YES, he really does snore (and talks in his sleep too)
The spying possibilities are endless
With a wireless nanny baby cam or surveillance camera, the possibilities to gather intel are endless. Have fun being a private eye and whatever you do, keep it decent!
Poll on your thoughts on surveillance cameras
Have you ever secretly installed a surveillance camera?See results without voting
More by this Author
A writer and designer gives tips on how to make images with text for Pinterest (MFP's) Pinterest is one of the worlds fastest growing websites where users "pin" photos they like onto boards.
"I need help fixing my computer!"... Sound familiar? If you've worked on a computer for any length of time (perhaps even a short time), you may have come across that dreaded day when you turn on your computer...
- EDITOR'S CHOICE445
Hit your head hard and don't feel right—foggy, in pain, or having trouble remembering? You may have a concussion. Check these symptoms to see if you may have had a concussion and need to see a doctor.