Top 5 Android Backup Apps
#1: SMS Backup for Android
The app is awesome. It stores my SMS and I don't need to worry about them. I like it because:
- The phone does not have to be rooting-enabled
- It stores the files in readible format
- It's integrated with my GMail account
- It supports my native language (Russian)
- I can choose the storage (SD, GMail, Internal)
Site: SMS Backup Android
SMS Backup Android Screenshot
#2: Contacts Backup
Another application I want to share allows me to make sure that my contacts are in safely place.
Application gives you two modes for backing the data. The data can be store
- in your device’s SD card
- or also all the info can be stored on the Online secured servers of My Backup Pro.
#3: Applications Backup
AppMonster Pro will let you backup applications installed on your Android Mobile phones and let you get back in any circumstance. New AppMonster Pro features automatic app backup. Every time you install an app AppMonster makes a backup for you.
#4: Backup Photos
Photo Safe Auto Backup allows you to backup you photos. The nice thing about this application is that it stores the data at the cloud which means that you are utilizing the cutting edge software.
#5: Backup Applications
App Manager is the best tool that allows you to backup your applicaitons. The very useful features of the application are
- The one that shows how much memory you have for applications
- The one that shows how much memory is left on your SD.
What applications are your favorites? 1 comment
- My Favorite Android Backup Apps
The key features that needs to be considered when you select the backup softwareNo rooting.Some apps requires users to make their phones be rooted. The rooting process gives applications a wider list of permissions. It also voids the warranty - it me