Truths and Myths about SEO
When starting a new SEO campaign, there are some key things you want to consider. With, so much information available out on the web about SEO and other forms of Search Engine Marketing how do you decide what techniques to use?
Let’s take a look at some of the common techniques that are associated with Good SEO
1. HTML Code: Good SEO techniques usually will involve some changes in the HTML code of your website. This is related to the use of keyword searching, Meta Tags, Title Tags and formatting to match them. Mobile devices are becoming very popular. Making sure your website is compatible with HTML5 so that they can view it on their mobile devices is a good strategy.
2. Keywords: Keywords are the foundation of your SEO campaign. Without then you would not be able to describe the content being offered. Search engines use keywords to find the best information related to a user's search. Using keywords in the correct places with ensure that the content of your website is indexed to the way you would like to use it. For example, using your keywords in Meta Tags, and Title Tags will allow the search engine to see what your website is about.
3. Social Sites: are where people are gathering and showing information. Linking your social account to your website can help target more people to you. This is becoming ever truer as the population continues to move forward. It is estimated that most people under the age of 40 have some sort of social networking that they visit regularly. Social interacting is a great way to get more traffic out and to spread the word about your website.
4. Articles: One of the most popular ways to get target traffic is by submitting articles. These articles will target traffic to your site for a longer period of time. It is one of the best ways to guarantee long time traffic. It is a way for you to connect with your audience and show them that you are an expert on the subject. Plus the only people interested in your business are the ones that will read the article providing you ample opportunity to connect and help your business.
5. Backlinking: One of the best ways to promote your website is through the use of backlinking. When you backlink your site in the forums, posts, blogs, web directories, and other forms of media. The key is to link them in available places that are like your content. So, if you are writing about the country of “Germany” do not link your site in an American tourist blog for Florida.
- SeoProfile | Complete SEO Solution
The all-in-one web-based SEO software tool solution - Get high website rankings
Let’s take a look at some of the myths surrounding SEO.
1. Paid SEO services are spammers and Scammers: There is a great deal of webmasters that specialize in the practice of providing you good SEO services. With the recent crackdowns by Google, many of these different websites have been eliminated because of the “SPAM” nature of their services. They are no longer effective. However, there are many places that provide the tools necessary to use white hat SEO methods that you can do yourself. Like SEO Profile, it is a great way to help you get the information you need to be able to do ethical White Hat SEO. There are also more expensive alternative services that you can also use. However, make sure you do your research before giving your hard earned money to someone that says they can get you to the top of Google.
2. Website indexed: Just because your website is indexed by Google does not mean you do not need to keep on top of it. Do not be fooled about the websites that say they can get you indexed quicker because Google runs on its own timetable. Google will crawl and index your site just as fast as the others. Patience is a must for operating the website.
3. Over Stuffing Keywords: People say that, “keyword stuffing” is the key to getting you the most relevant search results. This technique may have worked for a very short time in the past it is no longer relevant. The only thing key word stuffing will get you is the promise to be blacklisted by the search engines as a spam site. Take the time necessary to research your specific niche. You will end up with much more traffic that wants to do business with you. There are plenty of tools out there like SEO Profile that can give you analyzed reports, keyword analysis and other important data about your website at the touch of a button. There is no reason to be blacklisted by Google.
4. Spinning: Never sin content always make it as unique as possible. This will tell Google that you have something substantial to offer people. Always have something to offer people that visit your articles or sites. With so many niches out there, you can do well you are an expert.
There is a lot of information here and doing it all on your own can be hard. If, you want to get the best information quickly without spending a lot of money then check out SEO Profile.com. It can guide you easily and quickly in getting the best SEO performance from your website.
- Writing Articles for SEO Traffic
When we are writing articles for our websites, blogs, or other outlets we need to concentrate on the search engine optimization. Let’s take a look on how to optimize those articles in 5 simplified steps
- Tips for Local SEO
Being able to find your business in local searches is essential for your local businesses. Herer are some of the top tips in getting your site listed in the top places in google with local searches from your city
- How Does the Google Panda; Update Affect SEO Article Writing?
What is panda? how does the new google Panda effect my site? How is it being updated every 4-6 weeks? Does SEO article writing still work? There are alot of questions surrounding google panda still. So, let me take some time to answer these questions
- 5 Simple Reasons Why SEO Is Important
Today it is more important than ever to have your business presence online. However, when you put up a website that is only the beginning next you have to drive traffic to your business site let me tell you why.
More by this Author
Everything you ever needed to know about Syria
Taiwan is one of the most unique countries in the world. It provides visitors and tourist many wonderful things to experiance like culture, history, and raditions of tawians people. Here, are 20 of the most interesting...
Poverty in Brazil is one of the highest in the world lets explore why..
No comments yet.