Twitter: The Funny Side
Twitter is one of the biggest Social Networking Websites - largely used for business but also has it’s funny side. On Twitter, I keep up-to-date with what’s happening around the world. I read interesting articles and enjoy reading funny Tweets too. I share some of those Funny Tweets below:
1) Today, my boss told me to, "Take a note." So I flicked through his wallet and grabbed £50.
2) Tried to donate blood today. Didn't realize you had to give your own.
3) Doctor, Doctor! What did the x-ray of my head show?" Doctors Response: "Nothing."
4) There are more men than women in mental hospitals, which just goes to show who's driving whom crazy.
5) Sometimes I feel like writing the word 'LOL' at the end of every answer in exams.
6) The wife and I just got divorced. We split the house. I got the outside.
7) Did you know? Line dancing was started by women waiting to use the bathroom.
8) Someone left a bottle of vodka on my doorstep today. Not to worry, I managed to get to the bottom of it.
9) “Man who stand in front of car get tired." "Man who stand behind car get exhausted."
10) Whenever I go near a bank, I get Withdrawal symptoms.
Happy Tweeting. (◕‿◕)
**Also Check out: The Funny Side of Twitter ~ Part 2
- Facebook: How to stop your Account being Hacked
How to prevent your Facebook Account from being Hacked.
- Writing Online Who wants to make money online no...
You can and will definitely make money online but, dont expect a substantial amount immediately. Useful Tips to building an income online.
More by this Author
Procrastinating Excuses and how to overcome.
Things Teachers should Never do.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.