What are Kindle ebook readers
What's a Kindle?
A Kindle is an electronic gadget (an ebook reader) is a convenient way to read books, newspapers and more; its larger than a cell phone but smaller than a laptop. It stores the books and newspapers you want and then they are ready for you to read when you have a moment.
It's an electronic book. How cool is that?
With a Kindle ebook reader you can have a library of books all ready to select from depending upon your mood and need at the time. There no need to consider whether you should take that "have to read" business book or great novel with you - you can have both!
It's convenient, easy to take on the train with you for the morning commute, with you on a weekend getaway or when you travel.
Large Screen - White
The Kindle DX. The screen is bigger than the original.
Oh so Slim! Kindle 6" screen
Why Buy a Kindle
If you've never thought about buying one before, think about the following:
- The portable reader is just that. You can take it anywhere and read at your leisure.
- You can hear about a book and simply download it from Amazon, straight into your Kindle. In around a minute you will own that book.
- They are relatively cheap. OK, so you have the upfront payment to purchase a Kindle but from then on you can simply download any one of the many very affordable books which are available on Amazon or any number of other places.
- Many free books are available to you too.
- They are light. Pop one in your handbag or briefcase.
- Don't you hate it when you are ready to go on holiday and have three or four chapters left to finish your book? You want to finish the book but you don't want to pack another two or three books. Well, the Kindle is perfect for this situation too. With a Kindle you can access over 450,000 books. So just select from the list and download them onto your Kindle for a small price and a few seconds of effort! This list grows virtually every day.
- Its the book of the future.
- The battery will give you around a weeks worth of reading (of course thats for the average reader) before it will need recharging.
The newest Kindle - large screen
The simplicity of black - Graphite
Where Can I Use My Kindle
You can now use your ebook reader in many countries.
The latest model has 3G capability so, in many countries, you can surf the internet when you are away from home. Of course there may be a cost if you choose to do that. But, its another amazing feature of the Kindle which is why you should buy one.
You can download books straight into your Kindle too so you never need to be without a book to read.
Want to keep up with the very latest news. News junkies and business travelers can keep up to date with the news wherever they are in the globe. A subscription to your favorite newspaper is but a click away and they are delivered to you fresh each day.
What Can I Read on My Kindle?
Amazon has many books available to download to your Kindle. They are just a click away.
The list of books available on Amazon includes the classics, romance, adventure, children's books, fiction of many different genres and non fiction. They are all just a click away. Some are free. There is a cost for some, but you can be sure that its cheaper and much more convenient than going to your local bookstore.
Where Can I Buy a Kindle
You will be happy you have bought a Kindle and so very convenient. Ebook readers are the future and you can buy one right here. Most people will find it hard to go past the newest model which has some great new features. It will be delivered directly to you by Amazon. Simply choose which model will suit you the best and place an order.
Amazon have been delivering books, other goods and electronic goods such as ebook readers for many decades. My experience is that you are safe buying goods from Amazon.
There are many free books Amazon have available for your Kindle too.
US Customers May want to consider Extended Warranty
More by this Author
This funny how to remove girl wedgies story gives smart advice for removing them in public and relative privacy of the elevator.
If you've ever thought about teaching English abroad then this article will help to unravel some of the mysteries of teaching English as a second language. A highly recommended course is CELTA and here you can read...
Sydney, Australia has some great flea markets with unique character. During the time I lived in Sydney, I found a few flea markets and here is an outline of some of the favorites. Also included are ideas of how to get...