Which choice is better when creating blogs? Blogger or Wordpress and Why?
Wordpress is better than blogger
I have made a thorough research on this topic and would like to guide you in the same direction. According to me, wordpress has an edge over blogger because of its many features and helpful tools.
First of all lets find out first what is the similarity between blogger and wordpress.
Both blogger and wordpress are blogging portals and basic purpose of giving them your own website with all controls is the same.
How wordpress is better than blogger?
- In my opinion, wordpress gives you more options in your blogs and you can customize it to any extent. You can do that in blogspot also but its more easier and there are more options in wordpress.
- At some places, blogspot gives an option of linking your text, which is not there in wordpress at the present.
- Wordpress gives you another option of buying your own domain which means you can buy www.soni2006.com instead of buying www.soni2006.wordpress.com. Although, the function remains the same.
- The best part is that wordpress and blogspot are both interconnected. Wordpress gives you a very impressive and handy option to import all your content from blogspot to wordpress in 5 minutes flat. That's simply terrific.
- Wordpress also gives you a totally free complete software, which you can install at your server's address and then you can control all your options as handling a portal.
- You can even invite your friends or other people to write on your website too. Its great but for that you need technical assistance of a web programmer.
So according to the above listed points, Wordpress scores over Blogspot at the moment. Go for it.
I hope you got the answer to your question. If there are any more questions related to this or internet, please let me know by leaving a comment below.
Which choice is better?See results without voting
How to get FREE traffic from Blogger & Wordpress
Blogger versus wordpress
More by this Author
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.
Cell phones can adversely affect your brain and body. Moreover, several studies suggest that harmful radiation from cell phones can have long-term damaging effects on human tissues that can even lead to cancer. Some...
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...