flashmakeit profile image 60

What is wrong with my Google Chrome browser?

Every time I try to search for something I get redirected to a website I have no interest in. How do I fix my Google Chrome?

brakel2 profile image87

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

• flashmakeit profile image

flashmakeit 4 years ago

I believe I do have a redirect virus so I downloaded Norton Power Eraser and it did not find a virus. I may have to restore my computer to the factory settings. Thank you for the answer at least now I know it is a redirect virus.

thoughtabout profile image71

thoughtabout says

• flashmakeit profile image

flashmakeit 4 years ago

Thanks, I tried clearing the browsing data and I have no luck that way. I believe I should go on a Google forum to get some kind of expert help or restore my computer to an earlier date.

keirnanholland profile image60

pulled name (keirnanholland) says

TrahnTheMan profile image60

TrahnTheMan says

• flashmakeit profile image

flashmakeit 4 years ago

I click on Google Chrome and use the Google search engine. Every word or thing I search for redirects me to another website that I am not interested in. I have to back space and search it again then it works the second time.

0

DMartelonline says

• flashmakeit profile image

flashmakeit 4 years ago

Thanks for attempting to help me although your suggestion did not work and I believe this is some kind of virus on my computer.