Keith Ham profile image 61

What sort of computer do you own and how are you liking it?

Hi, I'm a bit of a tech-geek. And I've just picked up a powerhouse model of a Lenovo. I know right? Low end brand? Well, some of their more expensive models are not. I'm loving it. But I'd like to know what you got and how your fairing.

Alexander Mark profile image89

Best Answer Alexander Silvius (Alexander Mark) says

WebsiteConfetti profile image86

Ness (WebsiteConfetti) says

• Keith Ham profile image

Keith Ham 4 years ago

I had a Pavillion, it busted within 2 years on me. The computer constantly overheated and eventually to the point where one of the corners became frail from temp changes and the plastic busted. I suggest you just get yourself a mac, rather then deal.

LaThing profile image80

LaThing says

• Keith Ham profile image

Keith Ham 4 years ago

I've never used a Mac but I have used a Viao. How is it holding up for you? I hear they overheat quite a bit

• Keith Ham profile image

Keith Ham 4 years ago

I heard they are pretty good, just not varied when it comes to software compatibility.

0

Larry Wall says

• Keith Ham profile image

Keith Ham 4 years ago

Macs can be modified in so many ways. The problem I have with them is that they are very limited. The reason they don't break down is because there simply isn't that much software for them. Its sort of like a Linux PC.