nmdonders profile image 84

What are the differences and similarities between types of cellphones - iPhone, Android, Blackberry?

Just wondering what features one might have that the others don't and what purposes each serve. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Nora411 profile image79

Nora411 says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

That is what I've been told - Blackberrys are more for emailing and business relations. So far I think it's kind of a tie between iPhone and Android :)

pinappu profile image77

pinappu says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

Thank you for the breakdown. It look like you may have a new hub idea :)

SportsBetter profile image65

SportsBetter says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

Thanks for the info. I think the iPhone is a great phone. I've heard about it being quite difficult to get your apps up on the Apple store and that Android is much more relaxed in this sense. I'm not a developer but as a user this still effects me.

Ciel Clark profile image80

Ciel Clark says

tjdavis profile image61

Teresa Davis (tjdavis) says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

Thank you. I've been hearing a lot about the Android lately. I'm only slightly familiar with the iPhone. What ever happened to simply dialing a number and talking to someone? Haha "there's and app for that." It's cool you can watch movies on it.

jhanks64 says

maverickmonk profile image73

sri (maverickmonk) says