Rooster306 profile image 61

Should I start a blog commenting community?

I have been thinking of starting a community where bloggers can connect with other bloggers and find blogs to comment on and get comments on their blog. I have started on the site but I was just wanting to know if this is something anyone would be interested in.

Mr Nice profile image71

Best Answer Mr Nice says

smga22 profile image81

smga22 says

• Rooster306 profile image

Rooster306 4 years ago

It goes even further then just giving a link. You can provide a description of your latest post, the title, and a link. You can also make a list of friends and communicate with them directly.

moneytoplist profile image59

moneytoplist says

• Rooster306 profile image

Rooster306 4 years ago

The difference would be that it would be a social site where Bloggers would be able to make friends with other bloggers and create relation ships.

andreafelder profile image60

andreafelder says

• Rooster306 profile image

Rooster306 4 years ago

Most of these are set up for making blog posts. The difference is that this site is set up to encourage people that know how to give good blog posts to visit your blog post and create real relationships between bloggers not just followers.