JustSimple info profile image 76

Are you going to purchase the new iPhone 5? Is it worth purchasing if you do want it?

Tons of other makers have good quality sometimes better options than what the current iPhone has. Are you looking to get the new iPhone 5 in October. It is just going to be bigger and faster, and new software enchantments, but other than that it will be like the current one.

Johnrr631992 profile image83

Best Answer John Reid-Roberts (Johnrr631992) says

• JustSimple info profile image

JustSimple Info 4 years ago

I guess that is what I am trying to nail down, if you have the iphone 4, what if any does the iphone 5 have, that you already don't need or use or want on the iPhone 4? What compels you to purchase the new phone

Alexandria Joy profile image87

Alexandria Taberski (Alexandria Joy) says

• JustSimple info profile image

JustSimple Info 4 years ago

I used to be a die hard Blackberry user, and the BB Storm made me convert over to Android. I haven't looked back since. I have nothing against the iPhone it is a great product, but I love my RAZR MAXX.

iefox5 profile image60

iefox5 says

• JustSimple info profile image

JustSimple Info 4 years ago

The bigger screen convince you to purchase the new iPhone? If it doesn't have the bigger screen, will you still get it?