Georgie Lowery profile image 94

I'm getting Kindle Fire. Do you have any advice?

I was wondering if any of you have learned anything by trial and error that could help me jump start my experience? I just got a smart phone for the first time in January, so the tablet is a huge step for me.

hawaiianodysseus profile image91

Best Answer Hawaiian Odysseus (hawaiianodysseus) says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) 4 years ago

Come on now, I don't want to be blowing stuff up! I'll check that out, though. Thank you! :)

benisan85745 profile image60

Ka'imi'loa (benisan85745) says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

I was going to get a plain Kindle just to read books, but the one I want isn't that much less than the Fire, so I'm going with it. No worries. I got little hands! Thank you BeniSan! :)

rangerdoig profile image60

rangerdoig says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

I do have Amazon Prime, and I buy all of my digital books from Amazon, so that's why I'm going with the Kindle Fire. I've never used an iAnything! Thanks for the info!

0

WhydThatHappen says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

I've got about 400 Kindle books already, I read them with the Kindle Cloud Reader app and on my phone. I've been to the Gutenberg site, and it is impressive. Thanks for the advice!