truebluewriter profile image 77

Can you have too many links to your main blog on your other blogs?

I have two blogs, and am planning to create a third one. The first one is my main blog and the other two I made because the topics don't match my first blog. Now for the other two blogs I have an authorbox that has a link to my main blog. All of them are registered on my G+ account so I get the author pic during searches. So google should know that I own all of them. Now my question is, will the links on every post of my other blogs that point to my main blog through the author box be considered overkill by google? Or will they be considered natural since I own all three?

brianrock profile image92

Brian Rock (brianrock) says

• truebluewriter profile image

Malds Menzon (truebluewriter) 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I'm not doing it to create links to be honest, but I would like to be able tell the readers of my other blogs that I have a main blog. The anchor text isn't a keyword and it's usually just my name.