Express10 profile image 87

Would you enjoy using a Facebook phone?

What could a FB phone offer you that other types would not? Would you feel that your information and activities are secure?

jrueff profile image89

Joshua Rueff (jrueff) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

I am in agreement. I've come across quite a bit of chatter through a couple of friends and then today I heard about it again on CNBC. I'm just wondering what they could offer that's substantially different and fulfills real needs of users.

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

I'm sure they'd say you should use it because of the ability to share, share, share. Perhaps they believe they'll be able to take a bite out of mobile sales and service with so many dedicated users?

Tonyx35 profile image59

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

The phone that you describe leaves a lot to be desired and as you said, many people use apps or a browser.

0

Queenlushlips says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

I kept hearing about FB coming out with a phone. Today it was announced that FB want to be the home screen of your phone. As for pay to try offers...stay away from them because they are scams.