Diane Van Hook profile image 82

What's your opinion on Kindle Fire?

One of my friends has one, and I'm a bit of a tech geek, and want some feedback on the product before I go and buy it.

• Diane Van Hook profile image

Diane Van Hook 3 years ago

That would happen with me, for both my smart phone and laptop, for the most part they're used for reading.

I'm also a big fan of Pandora radio, and I would use it more if it weren't for the signal strength in some of the areas I drive through.

janshares profile image88

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Diane Van Hook profile image

Diane Van Hook 3 years ago

Have a friend more tech savvy than look at it. Then again it could be that there are components for the sight that aren't compatible with the system.

Still, thank you for the bringing up this possible problem, that way I can come at this eyes open.

Georgie Lowery profile image93

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Diane Van Hook profile image

Diane Van Hook 3 years ago

That's the same one my friend has, but I'm pretty sure she's not on hubpages, and more than likely I would be doing all my editing from my laptop, anyways. I don't see myself doing a lot of writing on it, even if you buy the Bluetooth keyboard.