Jackie Lynnley profile image 76

What is up with Yahoo email; does anybody know?

Someone told me a few days ago Yahoo doing something and you had to agree to something or lose your account. Well I waited and no one asked me anything but I cannot go past page one on my email account. Why would that be? I have a few pages and I will have to empty it out to get to the end! Clearly once I do....I will be through.

cleaner3 profile image79

cleaner3 says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

They must have just mentioned it on their homepage, surely we would have gotten notice it they had emailed us? I am not too far from having it cleaned out, lol. Thanks!

Faith Reaper profile image86

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Well I have one not at yahoo too for safety, which I will move all to if need be which it looks like. I don't really get spam but I keep my filter high for those and I love their emails better than any for photos and such esp so easy and quick to use

quildon profile image86

Angela Joseph (quildon) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

I know! I am cleaning it out and then just use it for bare essentials! I don't stay signed it but if I am in my email too long they make me sign in again, sometimes when I am busy. Maybe someone was reading something there and wants me to hurry! lol

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Someone told me you had to agree to upgrade, and I would if asked, I dunno, but my son says his is like that too. I hate it!