Are you ever able to stay off the Internet for even just one whole day?

This question came to me after another hubber answered another question about being on-line each and every day and how hard it is to not get on-line, even for one day. Do you find it very difficult to not be on-line for even one day, other than being away on vacation? Thanks for answering.

shanmarie profile image69

Best Answer Shannon (shanmarie) says

Hi Shan, thanks for answering. So true, everything is right at one's fingertips no doubt! I still have a "dumb phone" too : ). I do use the Internet a lot for getting directions too. Yes, with on-line banking, YouTube and writing, very hard w/o!

Cantuhearmescream profile image85

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

Hi Cantuhearmescream, ha ha, oh, how I can relate to your answer here!!! Yes, it is a battle no doubt. HP certainly can be addicting no doubt! Hp does operate at such a fast pace it seems at times, and we can get lost in a sea of emails from HP!

Abby Campbell profile image93

Abby Campbell says

Hi Abby, yes, LOL, I understand. it is addictive and that is from where I got this question in my mind. That's a good idea about the weekends, truly getting away, especially into new adventures! : ) Thanks for answering.

Hi The Examiner-1, that certainly would make it very easy no doubt! Thanks for answering.

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

Hi cat on a soapbox, thanks for the great answer here! LOL, too funny : ) Yes, I do not watch much TV either, that is a good discipline there you have indeed! Those are great "distractions" . . . books and word games.

i scribble profile image81

i scribble says

Hello I scribble, thanks for answering. I love your hub name, very unique! Yes, saving money is very wise no doubt, especially for that new laptop. Good for you on the texting too.

epbooks profile image83

Elizabeth Parker (epbooks) says

Hello epbooks, yes, it would be difficult especially being a lot of your work is done online, coupled with having a smart phone. I understand completely! Thanks for answering.

mujtabasworld profile image61

Mujtaba (mujtabasworld) says

PoeticPhilosophy profile image79

PoeticPhilosophy says

Hi PoeticPhilosophy, thanks for the great answer and insight. So true, no doubt, as one learns to appreciate being in human contact with others and enjoying the outdoors, while we are still here! Good answer.

livinggood profile image70

Robert Thomas (livinggood) says

Hi livinggood, sounds like you are truly living good. I still have a "dumb phone" too. Thanks for answering.

Jackie Lynnley profile image75

Jackie Lynnley says

Hi Jackie, thanks for answering. Yes, I do feel the need to check in here, especially at HP, with responding to comments, etc. It is part of being in the community at HP to do so, and it would be hard to not do so and keep up with everything.

Nicole Danielle profile image69

Nicole Danielle says

Hi Nicole Danielle, thanks for answering. That's great to not be on soooo much! Yes, I don't have cellphone internet, and that counts as being on the Internet. Plus for me, no laptop either, just the dinosaur.

dghbrh profile image60

deergha (dghbrh) says

Hi deergha, thanks for answering. Yes, I can do it when my grands are up for the weekend and not get on it at all for a couple of days then. They are my priority. But then, as you say, must see what's going on!

zanaworld profile image37

SA Shameel (zanaworld) says

Hi zanaworld, thanks so much for answering. Yes, you would be hard pressed to stay away from the Internet with that being the case no doubt! Yes, when I travel to visit family, that is the perfect time to stay off the Internet. Great answer.