Billie Kelpin profile image 89

What are your five most favorite websites and why are they?

I just researched an article on CNN's website and went to print it. Their print function is OUT OF SIGHT, OFF the HOOK, DOWNTOWN! There was an overlay, complete with arrows to the print screen that pointed out all the buttons you could click to adjust the article to print. When you click on a picture, you can easily delete it to save on your printing. It was then that the above question came to my mind. I do love istockphoto because I can quickly find an image that I can license for hubpages. I like sitepal to create avatars and jibjab to make cute cards for my friends. And you?

Thief12 profile image90

Thief12 says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Thanks so much Thief12! I'm amazed at the diversity of answers to this question !

TNT Husky profile image89

Devlin Kendall (TNT Husky) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

I'll have to visit Blabbermouth since my husband's son is a metal guitarist who can really shred and works for a recording studio here in LA. Great choices to check out.

tiptopelectronics profile image60

William Smith (tiptopelectronics) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

tiptopelectronics, I had been with web.com for years for hosting my site, but now switched to godaddy because the templates n tech service there are great I also buy domain names there. Hmmm...host gator - never heard of that one. Thanks !