alphagirl profile image 80

Do you think companies over charge customers for using their cloud based software?

Is greed the motive for software companies to put everything in the cloud charging users monthly fees just to use? I use Indesign Cs3 for personal and volunteer work. Indesign charges $30.00 a month to have access. If you multiply that by 12 months, that is $360.00 per year. I do not use it daily. How do companies justify the cost. In the past one would pay $499.00-$799.00 for the software and it would last 5 years and in addition to paying for upgrades. Now that companies have figured out they can make more money this way, users have no choice but to pay, "Is that a good business?"

CWanamaker profile image93

CWanamaker says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 3 years ago

I agree. I had to re-install my Cs3. I am hoping this will do the trick. My fonts still are missing.It seems to be an issue with CS3. I checked the font folder. But still can't figure out how to fix. thanks for commenting.

teaches12345 profile image90

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 3 years ago

Your are right. I also think better refrigeration for produce at home would be helpful. My fruits and veggies rot in 3 days. A subzero frog will keep things two weeks.