Dreamhowl profile image 94

Do you use a fast and reliable internet browser?

I use Google Chrome, which is advertised as "built for speed and simplicity". Lately, it hasn't been very speedy. Webpages seem to take ages to load, and sometimes don't load on the first try! I am reluctant to leave because whatever I bookmark is connected to my Google account, which it easily accessible on desktop and mobile. What browsers do you use? And how do you handle bookmarks across multiple devices?

Chey1997 LM profile image69

Jennifer Nein (Chey1997 LM) says

• Dreamhowl profile image

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) 2 years ago

I re-installed Chrome, and so far things are running much more smoothly. I do love Chrome being connected to all of my Google account features, so I am relieved thus far.

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• Dreamhowl profile image

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) 2 years ago

I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome - turns out I was using the 32-bit version instead of 64-bit (I run Windows 8 64-bit). Hopefully that was the only culprit, as I do tend to delete my browsing history after sessions.