ThompsonPen profile image 83

Have you ever been locked out of your blog?

I have several blogs on Wordpress.com. Recently I started one with a group of people, and so far I have been the only one to write in it, and I've written several posts. It's a metaphysical blog, and talks about everything from divination to crystals, to meditation and so on. This morning I went to check the stats and it said that I had been locked out because of some questionable content. I have seen graphic sex blogs, blogs on very specific pagan and other religious practices, plenty of blogs on tarot and crystals - I'm not understanding what could have possibly been posted that's an issue

WestelCS profile image60

Tim Anthony (WestelCS) says

• ThompsonPen profile image

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) 2 years ago

Thanks for the advice! A red warning came up on my dashboard saying I had concerning content and to contact them. I reported the problem and just received and email saying that it was a glitch and should not have happened :)

LindaSmith1 profile image61

LindaSmith1 says

• ThompsonPen profile image

Thank you so much! What's a text link? as in, a link that's litterally copied and pasted that's a URL? I'm not a fan of blogger and had little luck with Weebly, but I'll look into Host Gator. Thanks for the suggestion!