Billie Kelpin profile image 89

What is the best method for the Power Point to youtube process?

What's your preferred PowerPoint to Video process? I've add sound/ animation to my Power Point first and converted it to an MP4 with Leawo software. Some tutorials on youtube suggest doing the visual slides only in PowerPoint and adding the sound and timing with a Video Maker instead. Why? I'm dissatisfied with the text on my youtube video. Is the conversion ruining the text? I'm thinking it's just my font. I have another youtube video (ppt to flv) which looks better, but maybe because the font is Arial. What's your experience? PPT with sound to mp4 or PPT with sound added in a videomaker?

chefmancave profile image83

Robert Loescher (chefmancave) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 21 months ago

Ah. I'm so used to using the sound and animation functions on PowerPoint, but I'll try redoing. Ugh! I wish I could tell you where my youbue is in case you wouldn't mind taking a look and telling if you think it would improve considerably.