I will try for ten, here.
1. GPS will become even more commonplace, and records of all travels will be accessible.
2. Miniturisation will become common as electronics get smaller and finer.
3. Worldwide travel will increase further as air-transportation becomes even cheaper.
4. Accurate diagnosis of illnesses will increase as medical technological scanning devices proliferate.
5. New home-building products will enable house construction to proceed at increasing speeds.
6. Inter-solar system travel will be available to people who wish to visit the Moon or spend a few days in one of - by then - huge artificial satellite cities orbiting the world.
7. The electric car, bus, train and tram will completely supersede the oil-powered surface transport of today.
8. Paid work, as we know it today, will be a privilege and an honor; most people will not have to work.
9. Conservation of resources such as fish-stocks will be sacrosanct.
10. There will be a world-governing body and the idea of 'nationhood' will have become almost a thing of the past as it is recognized that all human beings are IN THIS TOGETHER.