Why would I get a message on my computer questioning me about the security risk of the HP site?

I did a forum, but got no response, so I posted this question. Why would I get a message on my computer questioning me about the security risk of the HubPages site? I logged on as usual and then a security message came up asking me if I was sure I wanted to go to this site (HubPages)? I just clicked yes and yes again and proceeded as usual. Are we to be concerned about a security risk and logging onto this site for some reason? I appreciate the clarification. Photo is from Pixabay public domain.

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

Faith Reaper 8 months ago

Oh really, Tim. Thank you so much. That must be what it is then. I appreciate you telling me about the update. I bet that's what it is.

bravewarrior profile image92

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 8 months ago

Hi Sha, thank you for sharing your insight. Yes, I am home for a couple of days and using my personal laptop. I'm just wondering why it gave me that message out of the blue? Well, maybe I was on my tablet at the time. I don't access at work.

Jackie Lynnley profile image75

Jackie Lynnley says

Faith Reaper 8 months ago

Hi Jackie, yes, I think so. I know, I kept typing it is okay, okay, okay. LOL But it is good it is trying to protect us, I guess. I'm glad to know it has happened to others!