jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

India Banned Korean/China Mobiles

1. Mathi P profile image60
    Mathi Pposted 7 years ago

Recently indian government banned tha Non-IEMI mobiles .

Good decision .

1. guidebaba profile image61
      guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

2. britneydavidson profile image60
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

yes i heard about this news.in the last terrorist attack at mumbai they have used something like this isnt it?i liked this decision.good one.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Samsung-Epix-Sm … ile-wonder

3. THE LIP profile image61
    THE LIPposted 7 years ago

Why or why does the government always believe in rushing to bolt the stable long after the horses have galloped away into the sunset!!! Suddenly they have woken up to the horrors of satellite phones and how they were misused but what did they do when journalists used the same in Kargil and created casualities at the Indian end or worse the electronic journalists were actually reduced to being the ears and eyes of terorists who were being provided logistic support with all those Breaking News crap.It would have been amusingly stoopid to brush aside and ignore except that precious hostage lives were lost on the basis of the feeds channels provided that were being routed back into Mumbai via Pakistan.
    So what did the government do after all the hue and cry.Once it had saved it's own skin and the elections were behind them they dropped all the panels and committes to do in the electronic media in a crisis like the Mumbai tradegy.

1. 0
      AngryITChickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

+1, kinda scary when you think if businesses were run like governments are.

4. johnpol78 profile image60
    johnpol78posted 7 years ago

It is not some thing i would like to give a thumbs up to the decision, more or less it is all about intelligence loop hole, banning a technology is not going to short out the issues any longer