jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My Outlook 2010 Not Responding

1. 59
    jzubejaposted 4 years ago

I used Outlook 2010 with exchange server everything going good but few days ago My Outlook's  OST database become unreadable my be it's corrupt and I have  more than 2gB data of OST can you please give me some suggestion ,how can I recover my OST File .

As i suggest by a friend that i need of OST to PST Converter Tool.

Is This True?

Any way Please help my to recover my Outlook.

Thanks In advance.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Outlook has stashed a backup file somewhere... I do not remember the extension. Try a global filename.* search. Hopefully someone will come along here with more specific information.

2. 59
      OliveRayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

your friend suggested you a perfect solution as the only way to access data from corrupt OST file is that you have recover OST into PST file. Even Microsoft Scan.OST tool fails to recover corrupt OST file.

I will too suggest you to use the same utility that i m using to convert OST to PST

1. 62
        kellylorryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jubeja,

Are you use Inbox repair tool if not please do this first.
        If  scanpst.exe does not work after that you can go for third party data recovery software.
        Yes your Friend is right in this situation you should be changed OST File into PST File.

There are so many software available now a day's just search on Google for "ost to pst conversion tool" 

You can find a large number of list choose any one of them.

I would to inform you about Kernel for OST to PST you can download a free demo from here...
        http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/exch … overy.html

3. 59
      leenamillerposted 14 months ago

You can repair Outlook PST and recover all your emails and other items by using Amrev Outlook Recovery Software. This software is very effective in repairing severely corrupted PST file. It helps me a lot when my outlook got corrupted.