jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Finding Each other on Twitter

1. daisydayz profile image88
    daisydayzposted 3 years ago

Twitter is becoming a great source for sharing things you find and the articles you write. And pressing the retweet button on others tweets is so simple and a great way to spread the information further, and to a completely new audience.

I have noticed that a few of us seem to be suffering from a post Christmas drop in views, whether from our festive hubs no longer being viewed or due to yet another google update! But either way I think it may be mutually beneficial to help share each others links on twitter. Sharing is always great, but twitter makes it so easy with a retweet button that takes literally seconds.

So what I am trying to propose is that, if you want to get involved in a twitter share group, leave your twitter ID's here and then we can all find and follow each other, then when we tweet our own article links, others can just retweet them! I'm not saying we have to retweet every single one, and obviously retweeting every hub you have every done suddenly wont help either. Just share the links naturally when you see another hubbers article link. If we use the #hubpages hash tag it will also make us easier to find them amoungst our other tweets.

This is only an idea, as I think each of us will have different groups of people following us, so the prospective audience numbers are huge! Please leave you ID below only if you intend to help further this group by actually tweeting others links and following them, not just to get free retweets of your articles without helping others back. (Hope that doesn't sound too bossy! Lol)

I will also try to put together a list on twitter of all the hubbers involved to make it easier for people to find, follow and join the group.

I'll start my ID is @daisydayz25

I look forward to finding lots of other Hub tweeter!

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think Ive been banned from twitter for harassing a troll that used to follow me around on Fb. It was kind of fun. I can see why he did it.

1. daisydayz profile image88
        daisydayzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lol, well that's just silly! Twitter is a great source for backlinking and promoting your hubs, you should start a new account!

1. 0
          Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

thats a good idea. lol

2. theherbivorehippi profile image83
    theherbivorehippiposted 3 years ago
  3. A Driveby Quipper profile image61
    A Driveby Quipperposted 3 years ago

Tweets? They should call them "squeaks". That's what lemmings do.