jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

We as HubPages Authors need to increase our Google+ visibility!

1. NotPC profile image59
    NotPCposted 4 years ago

Join the first HubPages Authors Community on Google+ so we can start to increase our Google search page ranks and increase the value of the entire HubPages website!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities … 1295766925

1. NotPC profile image59
      NotPCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

One huge benefit I can see is that we will be able to easily find each others hubs which will help us all rank higher in searches!

2. NotPC profile image59
    NotPCposted 4 years ago

There are already a few members in the new HubPages Authors Google+ Community Page! This will be a great opportunity for all members to promote their hubs on an astronomical level!

3. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

The idea of Google + is to share work that you have enjoyed and you think is excellent.  Wholesale plussing of hubs, just because they are hubs, is just going to get HP even more of a reputation for being a spam factory.  Only promote work that you think is good and will offer value to readers.

1. NotPC profile image59
      NotPCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

First, I've never heard that HubPages has anything less than a reputation for providing extremely useful articles. The staff is diligent about ensuring hubs with moderate to high traffic are fully compliant with all of Google's terms of service.

Second, this would just be another venue for hubbers to find new articles. Since having +1 has become very important to how webpages are featured in search results, I just felt that a community would be a good idea.

working