jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Twitter

1. profile image0
    Beth37posted 4 years ago

Twitter is a place of which I have no followers. So sad.

2. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

Okay Beth ! I just purchassed all of twitter for you , now  how do you want to reconfigure it so that your followers here can go wherever  you go !.....:-}You must know how much we love you !

3. janetwrites profile image82
    janetwritesposted 4 years ago

Beth, do you have a Twitter account already? If not, sign up and just start posting your hubs or other interesting things, then people will follow you. I haven't been very active on Twitter but I do have some (though not many) followers. If you have a Facebook page (not personal account) you could connect it with Twitter, then all the posts of your FB page will be automatically posted to Twitter.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do have a twitter account, but no followers. lol
      I don't have hub pages or twitter connected to my FB account cause my hubs are way too personal for my mom, kids and work associates to read.

1. janetwrites profile image82
        janetwritesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I see. But you could start to follow other Twitter users that have the same interest as you, then maybe they will follow you back. You can post other things than hubs.

4. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

She now has a follower. I guess I like pink... big_smile

1. janetwrites profile image82
      janetwritesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Now she has two.

1. heeyoo profile image59
        heeyooposted 4 years ago in reply to this

and three ... four. Having two twitter accounts is quite gangster... *cough*

5. profile image0
    Beth37posted 4 years ago

Oh my goodness... how kind of you all... I will follow you back next time I sign on. Thanks a million! smile

6. profile image0
    Beth37posted 4 years ago

Ok I just checked, I have FOUR followers on twitter and ONE on pinterest. YAY! Thanks er'ybody! I followed you all back. smile

working