jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

More Social Sharing Bookmarks in Hubpages?

1. mahingepatrick profile image75
    mahingepatrickposted 4 years ago

Just a tweet and a Facebook like button for my hub. Cummon! It's time we demanded our right. Let Hubpages make the work of publicizing our content through social media easier by putting every damn button right where it should be!!!!

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have the right- to promote your hubs any way you choose. Why should HP do your work?

mahingepatrickposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Dah! Help me! let them give me the freedom to tweak my hubpages and I will do it (add all the social sharing icons) without a sheen of grudge. I need to be able to share my posts in all the popular social networks without going through a long and tedious process.

2. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The links should be on your profile page so you can share all your work. I also believe there is a share button at the bottom of each hub.

2. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 4 years ago

There use to be a button "e-mail to a friend" which was giving us the possibility to share not only our own work, but also interesting hubs written by others.  For whatever reason (not a good one for sure) the button disappeared and now the only remaining option is Facebook or Tweeter
    Hub Pages has a way to come up with "improvements" that make no sense

mahingepatrickposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well said Petrah, And not that even the Facebook "Like" does much. We need a revolution in here.

1. Petra Vlah profile image61
        Petra Vlahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why would Hub Pages divert attention from itself and promote Facebook or Tweeter is hard to understand, but than again, it is not the first time they make nonsense changes

working