jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I Like Pinterest!

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I just discovered one of my hubs went semi-somewhat-viral there. Bless their hearts. Appears to have happened around 7:00 AM this morning, HP time. A tip. Pinterest folks apparently like humor. smile smile smile

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yay!

paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

To paraphrase Paul E., that site has potential. I remember him posting that Pinterest was our #2 traffic source.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
          Hollie Thomasposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have started sub domain PDS! Congrats on your new found viral status. smile Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Not true, true viral. That's why ethics required me to tack in the semi and somewhat. However, it was enough to get my attention. My seduction of Pinterest shall continue... Simply figure out what people want. And give it to them. smile

2. Cantuhearmescream profile image84
      Cantuhearmescreamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7925607_f248.jpg

2. paradigmsearch profile image88

Well, I just went and did 6 re-pins of others. And then tastefully did one of my own. Same one that got my undivided attention yesterday. I figured if that other person's followers liked it, why not mine? Give them what they want...

3. paradigmsearch profile image88

Well, 2 of my re-pins of others got re-pinned. But nary a nibble on mine. Things are back to normal... big_smile

working