Google's "BlogSpot" Platform

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

Hi all...

I have several blogs...(most of which are rather neglected at this point), but I have been searching through all the template and design screens, and cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.

Perhaps some of you know if there is a way to re-sequence posts or not.  I had thought there was a way to re-order posts from most recent first to oldest first, but cannot find it.

Am I dreaming?  Was that never possible?  Or have they taken that option away? 

I am planning to write a series of personal experience posts, and they would not make sense if read in reverse order, i.e., most recent post first.  This is why I want to have them appear as oldest post first, so that the proper sequence of the experience will be maintained.
      As it is, it would read rather like picking up a book and reading the chapters from the end back to the good.

Thanks for any pointers.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I remember them having that option as well. But, like you, I couldn't find it. So my assumption was/is that they took it away. My workaround at the time was to mess with the date entries to get the posts in the order I wanted. However, for all I know, they may have taken that option away, too, by now.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

I did a search and came up with this site --> … ts-addons/   ... I'm not sure if it will help but does offer some ideas smile I've also got to look around to see how best to 'showcase' posts tongue