jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Help with Pinterest

1. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 4 years ago

When I look at my profile on Pinterest, I see a "verify site" button.  I clicked on it.  In order to verify the site a code appears. The instructions are to insert this code into your site.  Is there a way to insert this code into HubPages?  I am getting good traffic from Pinterest, so I can only assume that is not important, but I'd like other opinions.
    Thanks.

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There's no way to verify on Hubpages, but if you have a blog you can verify the blog - you'll have to edit the HTML of the blog and add a Metatag - but it's relatively easy to do.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
        Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

SimeyC's right- it isn't possible to verify subdomains on HubPages right now. Sorry about that!

2. AMFredenburg profile image79
        AMFredenburgposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Um...how do we edit the HTML of a blog and add a Metatag? Sounds like another Hub from SimeyC.

1. SimeyC profile image89
          SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There was a different thread on this a while ago - I think if you read through it there are general instructions....

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/112313

2. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 4 years ago

Thanks for you speed replies.  I won't be concerned about it anymore!

1. tillsontitan profile image92
      tillsontitanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No need Mary.  At least HP has been kind enough to provide us with a Pinterest button.

1. mary615 profile image94
        mary615posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I love Pinerest and I do get some good traffic from using it.  Yes, I'm glad HP provided us with the button.  Remember when we first started using Pinterest and all the commotion about it?  When I have time, I enjoy surfing Pinterest.

2. Peggy W profile image91
      Peggy Wposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for asking the question Mary.  I was wondering the same thing and since I do not have a blog, I will no longer be concerned with verifying Pinterest.

working