Adsense Account and Blogger Blog

1. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 3 years ago

I have a few blogs on Blogger/Blogspot, Google's free blogging platform. I recently started another blog there and wanted to monetize it. Previously, when monetizing a blog there, you went to the Earnings tab, and there was something there along the lines of "I already have an Adsense account" and then you could just hook up your Adsense account. to the blog Now it's got something like, you have to start an Adsense account or you have to use the account associated with the particular Google account your using for the blog or you have to sign into the one that you already have. To tell you the truth, it was totally confusing.  I almost thought it meant you have to have an adsense account associated with the google account you use for the blog. I have my Blogger account under my regular Gmail and my Adsense account is under an entirely different email. I'm just wondering if I'll run into a problem using the Adsense account since the two emails differ. And I'm not even sure how to do it now. Anyone else experience this?