jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone here have a dofollow blog?

1. AmbitiousMarketer profile image61
    AmbitiousMarketerposted 3 years ago

I can promise to contribute positively in a blog based on e-commerce and/or marketing.

It seems most blogs that are said to be dofollow are actually nofollow and I know this because Ive installed a little rel link checker.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Are you talking about your hubpages account being no-follow? Well, until you have a profile score of 75+ it's going to stay that way. I don't think anyone would agree to publish articles on your behalf. So, just get your score up, not a big deal.

1. AmbitiousMarketer profile image61
        AmbitiousMarketerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sorry I didnt mean write articles for them I meant blog commenting in return for a backlink. I understand that we have to get 75+ and it wont take long so long as you participate often.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

My blog comments section is for people who want to comment on my blog. So even if it was do follow I would not advertise that fact to people who are mainly after backlinks.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 3 years ago

I delete every single comment that contains a link - whether it is on HP or blogs.  Every one.  It doesn't matter if I know the commenter or not - no links.  Ever.

4. cristianneacsu profile image60
    cristianneacsuposted 3 years ago

Follow me on facebook and you'll find my blogs - all are dofollow