Favourite websites

1. marwan asmar profile image78
    marwan asmarposted 3 years ago

I know there are literally hundreds of websites, but aside from Hubpages, do you have any favourite website you always visit ?

1. Thief12 profile image89
      Thief12posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wikipedia and several wikias.

IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes, Reelviews for film stuff.

Yahoo Sports and ESPN for sports stuff.

Local newspapers.

And obviously, HubPages :-D

2. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

I have a few:

- Anime Academy, which sparked my interest in writing anime reviews in the first place
    - The Metal Archives, which is basically an encyclopedia of every metal band (that writes original material--no cover bands allowed) that exists, even my cousin's short-lived Queensryche worship band
    - Gaia, because I've frequented it for 9 years now and it's basically habit now
    - Last.fm, which allows me to keep track of my listening habits and get some info on groups I follow
    - Rotten Tomatoes, because reviews are always useful, even the badly-written ones
    - SiskelAndEbert.org, because those guys were legends and their reviews are legendary
    - That Guy With the Glasses, mostly for the Nostalgia Critic, JesuOtaku, and Bennett the Sage
    - The Spoony Experiment, because dammit, I love Spoony
    - Bargain Bin Blasphemy, because it is probably the funniest thing ever
    - Inspirational Japanese, because it is also the funniest thing ever and people who don't know Japanese will never know why
    - Hiimdaisy Comic Archive, because Hiimdaisy is my hero