Bubblews The New Thing?

Jump to Last Post 51-86 of 86 discussions (331 posts)
  1. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

Random question. I am getting comments on my comments. Should I comment on comments on my bubbles?

And other advice would be much appreciated. After all, I am 99.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
      Mark Ewbieposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Comment if you want to.  Like if you want to. Try not to play a game.  Do it because you mean it.  People will find you, you will find people.  That's what I think.  People will play that  you-like-me-like-you game but that is not really what it is about imo.

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
        paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I am so buried in activity there, it is all I can do; nice, actually. Ethics is kind of a big thing with me; all is well. Muddling along. I've pretty much decided I'm dead with forums posts; why post here when I can get paid there?

Post and get paid.   Hmmm.

2. HollieT profile image80
          HollieTposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Exactly, I've made longer forum posts than I've made blurbs. Forum posts aren't too profitable though! lol

2. HollieT profile image80
      HollieTposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Well I usually do, not sure if this is required or helps. But mostly the comments are from people I know online and some friends- so I'm quite happy to respond. Up to you really, I suppose.

3. ComfortB profile image85
      ComfortBposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I comment on comments made on my comments. Though there's no hierarchy level on the comments.

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 10 years ago

some of our hubbers are writing and making money over at bubblews. I had earned my first USD$25 in 18 days. But the 2nd USD$25 has not transfer into my paypal account yet

1. Mavis Hazelton profile image61
      Mavis Hazeltonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hope you get your money soon

2. younghopes profile image68
      younghopesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Even i am waiting to hear from them, i got my first though

3. ComfortB profile image85
    ComfortBposted 10 years ago

It's amazing how with just a few lines of a dozen post, I've already made close to ten bucks, and only seven here with over a hundred hubs. Wonder how long it's going to last though. Still, it's fun not to have to worry about all this evergreen stuff for once.

1. artsofthetimes profile image95
      artsofthetimesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

+1

4. Daughter Of Maat profile image94
    Daughter Of Maatposted 10 years ago

I've been trying Bubblews off and on, and have made about $3.50 there. But I'm really not good at all the socializing and finding time to be active on another writing site and reading and commenting.... it's difficult with all I have to do lol.

I also find that it's more like an online journal than a site like HP. But hey, making money there is pretty easy.... lol big_smile

Mark's stuff is hysterical on Bubblews!

Oh thanks!  I can do the skit / sketchy stuff there without trying to make a huge article of it.

1. Brie Hoffman profile image59
        Brie Hoffmanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Mark, what's your handle on bubblews?

Hi Brie.  Not sure if we should link on here but a Google search for me normally turns something up.  I have done the usual self-promotional stuff.

okie dokie

5. brakel2 profile image73
    brakel2posted 10 years ago

I signed up and can't sign in  - technical problems on site.  Having trouble deciding if I should wait to do another hub until the site is cleaned up.

6. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 10 years ago

Do another hub! Keep that writing spirit flowing.

7. profile image0
    Ritesh Nisharposted 10 years ago

I've not yet started on HubPages but I believe its much better than Bubblews in terms of user friendliness. Navigation at Bubblews is not that good. Its worth spending your time on HubPages. Older and Trusted. My vote goes for HubPages.

1. Melissa A Smith profile image96
      Melissa A Smithposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Great, I'm not the only one. Bubblews got tedious and tiresome for me after one post. I don't know how they do it. It's totally incoherent and all over the place. And everyone appears to be acting rather fake on it...

1. AMFredenburg profile image73
        AMFredenburgposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I've had a few articles on Bubblews, and find it's a fun way to work out an idea and just get some writing done. I'm thinking maybe I should build a body of serious work on HubPages and use Bubblews for exercise and off-the-cuff writing.

8. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 10 years ago

I like Bubblenews but am disappointed in seeing that quality articles is not what it is about but more some sort of community social networking site where posting personal stuff that would be frowned on here is encouraged!

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image94
      Daughter Of Maatposted 10 years agoin reply to this

My sentiments exactly. It's more like a short journal entry than a real article. I think that's why I have difficulty with it, I much prefer writing researched articles.

9. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 10 years ago

It is oddly enough, given that I have never done a days research in my life or written anything useful, ideal for me.

I can throw ideas at it, plus a few fart gags or swear words, and earn maybe a dollar a time.

It is not passive by any means but neither is HP.  My 100 hubs are the product of three years effort.

I can see why it doesn't suit all.  There is a quality though in expressing yourself in few words - so people can scan, understand and move on.

I spend roughly ten minutes on a Bubblews post.  Type into Word, tweak it, find a picture, publish it.  Then any amount of time on responses, likes, etc. - the social side.  It is fast and furious.

I am not seeing crap on there though because my connections are people who can entertain me in whatever way.  I have no reason to read garbage from spammers and I don't look for it.

And... I have been paid twice.  No problems.

edit: This post is about the ideal length for a Bubblews post.  Share thoughts, get paid.  Easy.

1. ChristinS profile image38
      ChristinSposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I agree. I like Bubblews for precisely that reason.  Like yesterday I shared a fun factoid on chewing gum and safer driving. It was a study I had read I thought was interesting, but I could not have really written a 1000 word hub on it.  I found it interesting and fun, people liked it. I told the story in 200 words or less without rambling on, having to format everything like a magazine etc.  Took me 5 minutes to write and post it.

Both places have their charms.  I love both for different reasons and it certainly doesn't have to be "either or".  Yes, there is a lot of crap on Bubble, but there has never been a site where I haven't found at least some crap - so smile  like anywhere else I just pick and choose wisely.

10. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 10 years ago

I do have quite an academic bent, and I love producing deeply researched, carefully argued and stylistically polished articles about all sorts of topics. However, these make no money whatsoever on Hubpages and moreover get idled for lack of engagement.

Thus, I now save my protracted efforts for my own sites rather than risking them as hubs. The sites were initially kick-started with material I had originally published as hubs.They are ticking along nicely with Adsense clicks most days and the occasional Amazon sale, bring in more than the hubs ever did and do not need the constant tweaking that is becoming mandatory here.

When I have a quick thought, tip, opinion or report about a non-evergreen or personal event, I now go to Bubblews. It gives me a welcome break, a chance to write off the cuff without worrying about formatting, capsules and all that stuff, and a better return for time invested than I have ever seen on Hubpages.

Today, I shared on Bubblews about yesterday's fun day out going round a temporary street sculpture exhibition. I put in three photos I had taken and gave some background facts. Probably it comes to about 600 words

I'd come back with blisters due to pounding the streets, so I stuck in a second short piece giving some information about a blister remedy I'd come across in a Facebook thread, which worked well for me last night. No pictures on this one, and just a tad over 300 words.

I suppose in all I spent about thirty minutes on the content. If I hadn't put it on Bubblews, I'd have put it into my Facebook status.

Just those two pieces have had 65 views already this afternoon, while my 22 hubs are standing at 21 views in total.

Moreover, to my surprise, bubbles are not as transient as I thought they would be. I'm still getting views, likes and comments on older ones.

So all in all, I am getting better earnings as well as greater "engagement" in Bubblews than I have ever had on Hubpages, with non of the hassle that producing hubs now entails.

I should have really put this on Bubblews and linked to it!

1. NateB11 profile image88
      NateB11posted 10 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting what you said about transferring Hubs to your own site, and that they even bring you Adsense clicks. I've thought about doing that but hesitated because I figured I'd lose age and indexing. But I have a few of them, so low in terms of traffic that I get the low-engagement thing and have to revise them; happened to me yesterday and I was tempted to transfer it to my website.

I pretty much do what you do on Bubblews; I post there what I don't post on other sites. It definitely a good break from the usual work.

11. cfin profile image65
    cfinposted 10 years ago

I am cfin on there. Feel free to add me. I have only started putting some articles on there to check it out smile

12. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77

smile

13. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77

Well there's two ways I see it. You can rant and complain about it, or enjoy the fun in it and make money!!!!

1. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Or you can ignore it.  Or you can make money and not enjoy it much.  Or you can enjoy it a lot but not make any money.  or....

I tried it.  I didn't like it. I stopped using it.  That is also a valid response.

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77
        PoeticPhilosophyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Well yes, the possibilities are endless and everyone has their own taste. I personally love it! 2 redemptions already

1. psycheskinner profile image84
          psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I need site that generate passive income rather than require constant new input.  people have different needs.

14. earner profile image81
    earnerposted 10 years ago

I earnt $5 today on B.  Made 5 posts today.

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77
      PoeticPhilosophyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Nice nice!! I'm also makin about $5 consistently a day

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Well, I do not make that much, but by tonight I'll have reached my third payout in three weeks.  Many people miss the moneymaking aspect of B, but if you read my main article under "sandnsun" it will explain the details.  When I realized how to really make money there, I tripled my daily income.  It is not that hard to do.

1. earner profile image81
          earnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

My total to date is $62, but not as fast as you.... or maybe it is as fast and I've just not realised.  1st payout 10 days ago; 2nd 2 days ago; 3rd expected in (say) 7 days.

I think to 'really make money' on there is outside my attention span.  I could write 3-4 spot-on ways to do it, but it'd grind me down with the monotony and pointlessness as I think I'd have to write about stuff I know nothing about/am not interested in + connect with a bunch of people I didn't want to connect with .... and a "hot female" photo probably wouldn't go amiss either.

Go for it earner. smile I ought to have one too.

1. earner profile image81

You're a sensation over there smile

And, a legend in your own lunchtime .... which is when you post a lot.  So, a genuine Lunchtime Legend.

Oh and ... while we're on the subject.  You don't read.like/comment on enough of my mediocre publishings.... tongue

Ah.  Here we go.  I do a bit.  Not enough but I try.  What should I do?  Write less and comment more in my available time?  It's a tricky one.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85

I made just over $100 there my first month and soon will get another $25.  I write about 4 to 5 articles daily and make sure to respond to comments, read other people's articles and comment, etc.  It is not as "deep" as writing here or as satisfying, but it sure pays a lot better!

1. Writer Fox profile image31
              Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

How do you have time for that site?  It looks like you have to put in a lot of hours socializing.

2. livewithrichard profile image72
              livewithrichardposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Way to go.. I made just over $150 my first month and this past Saturday I made just over $16 and I only had one post after my 5th redemption.  It mostly came from me socializing with other members.  I only spend about 3 hours a day on the site but that is broken up throughout the day.  We've connected there so you see how great it is.

1. Victoria Lynn profile image87
                Victoria Lynnposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Cool! It looks like it gets easier to redeem as time goes on. That's promising, as I only have so much time I can spend there on some days. I just got my third redemption in my first month and am halfway to my fourth. I made $3.00 today being away all day after posting once this morning and commenting on a few posts. That was neat.

1. livewithrichard profile image72

It does get easier.  The more you connect the better, but you do have to manage your time.  I know everyone is expecting a little karma there but you have to make the time when it is right for you.  I post then socialize but connecting, reading, commenting, and sharing.  I don't post one right after another, I spread them out over the day and I rarely reach the 10/day limit.  It's what is working for me.

1. Victoria Lynn profile image87
                    Victoria Lynnposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I post one to four per day, and it builds to about $25 per week without too much time spent. I sometimes spend extra time commenting and connecting when I'm watching TV anyway. I don't think it's too time-invasive, but it sure could be if I don't watch it!

2. earner profile image81

"if you read my main article under "sandnsun" it will explain the details"
          I'm rubbish at cryptic clues.... no idea where to even begin with that statement.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85

earner   On every writer's profile page they list the top five articles in the upper right hand corner.  I have one in first place that deals with how to make money on B.  All you have to do is search my pen name, click on it and you will find the article.  There are tons of tutorials there from other people as well, so if you don't find mine, you'll still find help.  Can't post links on this forum, or I would.  Sorry.

15. mary615 profile image82
    mary615posted 10 years ago

I can't believe how many Hubbers I see on Bubblews!   Wish everyone kept their user name as on HP.  I'm still old Mary615.  I'm having a great time posting articles that would not pass HP standards, but I still consider them good.  I wouldn't write junk!
    I posted a poem that never would do on HP for example.  Funny, I'll read a post and think,  that sure sounds familiar.  I know it's a Hub that is reposted over there.  Nothing wrong with that, I guess....
    I'm not leaving HP, but I can see a need for a site like Bubblews. 
    Too soon for me to get paid though; I only have four posts.

I'm there and I use my same name but I don't double post.  Also, the TOS require 400 characters..it's difficult to get a poem to that many characters and if you post with less you won't be paid.

16. earner profile image81
    earnerposted 10 years ago

I use another name on B.  On the one hand I wish we could easily identify ourselves to "stick together"..... on the other hand that would directly violate the TOS as it would look like a traffic exchange.

I do connect with Hubbers where I spot them (unless their content is completely alien to my life/lifestyle/interests) ....

1. artsofthetimes profile image95
      artsofthetimesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I use another name too. Luckily, many hubbers use their same names so it's so easy to spot them. Then i connect with them

17. Mark Ewbie profile image82

I'm not reposting content over there.  It really is not hard to write two hundred and fifty words - quick edit / sense check - some hook or something, anything to give the reader some satisfaction - a joke, a snippet of info and publish.

Treat it honestly and I believe it will repay you.

18. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 years ago

OK, so I'm dabbling with this Bubblews thing now since all the cool kids seem to be doing it already.

...which means the site will probably go out of business next week, because that's what usually happens when I finally get hip to something... haha

But anyway, look me up over there if you're so inclined. I post about the same sort of nonsense that I do here, but in smaller, easier to digest portions.

I'm over there too now.  I just made my first redemption..took 8 days.

19. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 10 years ago

&TIMETRAVELER   Way to go!!!

20. lifelovemystery profile image77
    lifelovemysteryposted 10 years ago

I would like to spend more time on the site but it is So Slow. It just drags after every click and frustrates me. I'm up to about $17 and willing to see where it goes. I have the same profile name: lifelovemystery

21. Your admirer profile image60
    Your admirerposted 10 years ago

I think Bubblews is new social networking website of information era. I just got my first redemption of $25 from there in just 8 days. I also wrote a hub about it which you can check out if you want .

22. NiaG profile image84
    NiaGposted 10 years ago

I was thinking I didn't want to take the time to register for this Bubblews but after reading these posts maybe I should jump on the band wagon myself. What are your theories on why Bubblews gets your posts seen so well. Junk or not why has Google allowed this site to slide by unpunished? Is there a formatting or lesson that HP could learn  from them? And were the same things we're saying about Bubblews said about HP when it first started. Could Bubblews be the new Hubpages?

1. aa lite profile image86
      aa liteposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Only 8% of bubblews views are organic search according to Alexa.  It doesn't really rely on Google.

It relies on internal traffic.  To get people to connect with you, you have to read their stuff, like it and comment on it.  The incentive for everybody reading everybody else's posts is that they pay out extremely well.  1c per view, comment or like.

As to how their RPM is so high, that is what I don't understand, and why I am doubtful about its long term survival.  Either they got some amazing deals from advertisers, or............

23. Will Apse profile image87
    Will Apseposted 10 years ago

It is weird. They seem to pay you primarily for exposing yourself to the ads.

But is Bubber traffic any good to any advertiser?

1. livewithrichard profile image72

Are the Facebook ads any good to its members?  It's been my experience that the ads served on Bubblews is not cookie based but content based, the way it was meant to be and how we all use to make money with Google.

None of our Google accounts are associated with the site so we are all free to click on the ads that appeal to us.

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Advertisers only continue ads that are profitable to them. It is all good. smile

3. Mark Ewbie profile image82

Will, I understand that the pages / posts get high engagement.  People read and comment.  They revisit.  The ads get a lot of exposure.  They are targeted..

24. Will Apse profile image87

One day, the advertisers will notice that Bubber writers cannot afford shoes.

Well maybe Will.  One really neat aspect of Bubblews is the Bank screen.  That's where you can see instant updates on how much you made.  Get a view, check Bank, another cent earned.

And on that screen are adverts.  They are pretty specific adverts of interest to the viewer.  So I'm looking at my money, wondering what to spend it on, and there are ads.

That must be worth a bit.

1. Will Apse profile image87
        Will Apseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You obviously enjoy it which is great.

Problem is I need shoes where I live (on account of the scorpions and giant centipedes).

1. profile image0
          Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

bubblews pays out in shoes too. there's so little you know outside of your little world. branch out.

As far I can tell Bubblips is a netbourne virus with Tourette-like symptoms causing outbursts of nonsense of the most tedious kind. You only notice a behavioral change in moderately intelligent people, of course. The rest become Bubblic zombies without anyone really noticing a change. Anyway, as I was saying, shoes are no longer the issue.

1. profile image0

Ok, but you really look like you need some loafers.

Will loafers get my kids through college?

1. profile image0

Probably not, but I'd be surprised if Hubpages could either.

Lol. For the vast majority of people this is undoubtedly true. Tough to suck enough internet blood through the HP straw alone.

25. Alea Din profile image60
    Alea Dinposted 10 years ago

Bubblews is a 'near scam'?
    Where did you get that source from, your own opinion? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I can ensure you, Bubblews pays out everytime. If they aren't paying, it's because you broke a rule or violated a term and condition of the internet, not just of their TOS.

Alea Din (Dr Lin)

26. Brie Hoffman profile image59
    Brie Hoffmanposted 10 years ago

I've been on Bubblews for over a month and have been paid out every time.

27. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 10 years ago

I have been there since late July and have been paid out every time too.

28. Will Apse profile image87

I have never been on Bulblers and never been paid. I had muesli for breakfast today and said hello to the cat next door. My living room is painted blue and the hall is almost the same color. In autumn, leaves fall on the ground.

Send me some money now or I will keep boring the universe until it commits suicide.

If you've never been on bubblers, how can you know it is so boring?  Are you one of those who think facts are irrelevant to a good argument?

If I ever have a nit that needs picking I shall know where to come.

I should have said that whilst never having been a bubbler (so terribly sordid), I have, of course, analysed the site thoroughly.

I discovered that 39 per cent of posts were about cats

87 per cent were about redemptions.

57 per cent of all sentences began with 'I'.

72 per cent ended with the word 'paid'.

0.01 per cent could be considered interesting (roughly the percentage generated randomly by a typing pool of chimps).

Also, from certain algorithms shared by an East Anglia climatologist, I discovered that the burden on the world of all this worthlessness, was in fact the main cause of Arctic ice melt.

As opposed to HubPages, where:

37% of the hubs are about iPhone cases

42% are about making money on hub pages, 20% are about "Hot Indian Auntie"

79% of hubs begin with the word "how"

64% of sentence begin with the letter "y"

25% of hubs are written by people who don't speak a word of English

You need something to cheer you up. I am going to try and get a picture of the gecko that lives in our kitchen. Won't be long.

edit: it is rather late here, so the gecko is out and about. I will try to remember to snap it tomorrow.

2. Writer Fox profile image31

Well, now you understand what that site is about:  it's about getting people like you hooked on reading it and it makes money every time it captures your interest.

29. Muttface profile image80
    Muttfaceposted 10 years ago

This is riveting!
    What happened next Will? Don't keep me in suspense!

Beth ran off with Putin. End of story.

I kept the pig,

1. profile image0

Reminds me of my favorite line from Galaxy Quest, "I see you managed to get your shirt off again."

That is pretty much what Russian bloggers think

http://www.codajoy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/PutinMacho.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/07/article-0-01672E34000004B0-465_468x560.jpg

1. profile image0

Are you drawing these from your own private collection?

I do admire his perky little nips.

1. Writer Fox profile image31

You and most men your age in Thailand.

2. profile image0

Im so very uncomfortable. He really should put a shirt on. I shall make a paper shirt to fit over my screen... like my own personal paper doll.

You cannot blot out that level of macho with a paper doll. You need to think pro wrestling. As soon as you start to laugh, it will all be okay.

1. profile image0

I haven't gotten past the squirming part yet. Give me time.

2. AMFredenburg profile image73
            AMFredenburgposted 10 years agoin reply to this

White dudes should not go bare-chested.

It saves money on moose culls. They just leg it to Alaska.

30. Mark Ewbie profile image82

Hmmm.  Definitely a lot more intelligent comment on HP compared to Bubblews.

31. Will Apse profile image87

It is tempting to compare Bubbler posts with the throw away stuff you find in the  forums here but is it quite the thing to do?

I don't know Will.  Since I stopped having to write 1500 words on my ass my brain has turned to mush.

There are not many people here who actually write on their buttocks.

Ah.. yur 2 clever fur me - I'm off again!

2. Rik Ravado profile image86
          Rik Ravadoposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I've tried composing a Bubblews post on my buttocks but couldn't reach.  My buttocks, as a subject, goes down well on Bubblews but not so good here on Hubpages - lack of engagement etc.  Note to self -  Bubblews post topic no.93 - My buttocks.  Another dollar!

32. Reality Bytes profile image75
    Reality Bytesposted 10 years ago

There are some buttocks here that do mange to write hubs?

33. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

Ive figured out that if you write backwards on a piece of glass, you can then sit on it and voila, you have written perfectly on your own rear... but I can't remember why I did this.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Unless you take photos in a mirror...

34. Rik Ravado profile image86
    Rik Ravadoposted 10 years ago

Another note to self: Bubblews post 94 - how to write on own buttocks using a piece of glass (don't mention Beth and pretend its my idea).

35. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

It's a handy skill when you've run out of post-it notes.

1. Rik Ravado profile image86
      Rik Ravadoposted 10 years agoin reply to this

What a practical and enjoyable post-it tip!  Not sure how you stick yourself to a desk surface or a computer screen?  I guess you just stand there with you back towards the door and surprise the recipient with your message!

36. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

Bank 12.95. Aspire to 15 today.

1. Alea Din profile image60
      Alea Dinposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Great work, paradigm. Bubblews pays so many people it's so good.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)