jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Anyone have trouble maintaining a Bubblews account?

1. SoundNFury profile image85
    SoundNFuryposted 3 years ago

I have tried setting up an account at Bubblews to try it out and migrate some of my more "bloggy" type articles there.  Within the first 24 hours, it appears that my account disappeared.  I assume it was removed for some reason. 

I created a new account today, and the same thing happened within about an hour.  I have tied contacting them, but as expected haven't heard back and probably won't for a while.

Since many hubbers also write for Bubblews, I thought maybe someone could shed light on this.  As far as I can tell, none of my posts were breaking the rules and they were all well past the minimum length.

1. writinglover profile image81
      writingloverposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had the same problem. However, my problem was that someone else shared the same username as me. I had put 'writinglover2' since there was a good chance someone would be using 'writinglover'. Well that turned out to be a big mistake as my account was removed. Apparently, someone on staff (or someone reported me) thought I was 'writinglover,' trying to get more money with another account.

I started again with 'writinglover3' (you would have thought that I had learned my lesson, but no), but in my biography, I stated with a disclaimer that I wasn't not 'writinglover' on Bubblews. That seemed to have done it since I have my account still up. Perhaps someone thought you were another bubbler trying to start an account with another username...

Or someone was just being a troll and reported you for some unknown reason. hmm Who knows? That's my story of my experience. Hopefully you'll figure it out.

2. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It happened to me too. I set up an account twice and both times dispappeared the next day. I don't know why.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
        paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Going to check third payment...

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I've seen other posts similar to yours. My guess is it's just their latest glitch issue.

3. Ilona1 profile image78
    Ilona1posted 3 years ago

I thought I would try out Bubblews and had two accounts summarily deleted.

I cannot fathom why, since I did not have any affiliate links, or even personal links to any of my own work. I used topics that could easily be found elsewhere on their site, but were not represented from my own angle, and wrote personal, original work.

I did use a common user name which had numbers appended by their system.

To have no explanations about the likelihood to have your account deleted (I could find little guidance on such things) and then have lots of work and connections just disappear is too much for me.

I would say time and effort on that site is just wasted.

4. 61
    arumandposted 3 years ago

I've tried signing up on bubblews three times. And got deleted three times for no apparent reason.
    I've contacted bubblews a couple of days ago asking about this issue. And i haven't got any reply yet.
    I am done there.

Check this out: