online file viewer

1. Csanad profile image53
    Csanadposted 3 years ago

Does anyone know of a FREE website where ANY file type (extension) can be viewed. It doesn't necessarily need to be editable but only viewable, but for any file types. By any file types, I don't just mean office files, but also open at least the following:

When there is no program installed on my computer, when I click on the on supported program, in windows, a popup window appears that offers to select to view for the web, it would be useful if that would be an actual website.

Another thing, that I don't think exist, is that such a website would have its own file extension that you could download. Then when you click on that file to open, then automatically open the file in that site.
    Based on the same principle, is there a software that you can download, or buy, that can open all file types.

I think that the open source community should make such a program, and finish the silliness of having thousands of different file extensions, but I know that this it because of commercial licencing issues and things like that.

So, does anyone know of a universal file viewer site or program that opens any type of files?