jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My PC Not Showing Adsense Ads

  1. ngureco profile image85
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

    I deleted temporary internet files in my pc and now adsense ads can not be displayed. This includes also the adwords ads on Google search page. I restored the files from the recycle bin and nothing doing. All other PCs here are showing adsense ads.

    May you, please, help me in this, if you can?

  2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

    It is unlikely that temps cleanup caused this. Most likely you disabled javascript on your browser at the same time. smile

  3. ngureco profile image85
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

    Thank you, Misha. I have tried to enable Javascript but still it won't display the Adsense ads. I have searched Google without success - it seems it’s a common problem but nobody seems to have the right solution.

    I have installed a second Windows XP on the same hard disk and the second system is showing Adsense ads.

  4. brad4l profile image83
    brad4lposted 7 years ago

    Like Misha said, deleting your temporary internet files should not have any bearing on seeing ads.

    Did you recently install any other programs?

    Have you ran a spyware scan?

  5. ngureco profile image85
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

    Brad4l, It's not like that.

    I was creating a webpage using the MS frontpage. I uploaded the page and upon download of the page created, I was not happy with the placement of adsense ads. I moved the ads a bit and saved the page. I then opened the page with MS frontpage when still online so that the Google adsense ads could load. Then Frontpage says one file in temporary internet has an error. I tried deleting the file and every time it would come with a different name. I therefore decided to kill all files in Temp and that's where the problem started. I restored the deleted files from recycle bin and nothing doing.

  6. ngureco profile image85
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

    This may sound crude but I think this has to do with an error in a Google cookie or code. I opened a blog at Google’s Blogspot and after a few editing and posting which took about 15 minutes, the missing adsense re-surfaced on my posts. I had to re-start the system normally. Now I can see adsense in every webpage that has them.