jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Is Facebook using up too much of your time?

1. Hezekiah profile image86
    Hezekiahposted 3 years ago

Facebook is good for catching up with news, sharing pictures etc.. But I feel it uses up too much time, especially in the evening.

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Does it use up too much of your time or do you give it away?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
        Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The more important question is are you getting addicted to it? There is something addicting about keyboarding and posting messages for people to read. People who might be impressed or interested... all those virtual people… who mostly just exist in your imagination. It the same in the casual conversation… you speak to someone thinking that person will want to hear your thoughts. They usually just want someone to hear their thoughts. Its all in your mind. Do it for the creativity of it. Thats why I keyboard here; to exercise my creativity… within the HP boundaries, or you get banned. Can you imagine if there were no boundaries?

2. Zelkiiro profile image82
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

People seriously spend more than a few minutes on Facebook? The hell's wrong with those people?!

1. 0

Im a scrabblebot, I spose thats one of the things wrong with me.

1. Zelkiiro profile image82
        Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There are far better games out there than Facebook's terrible buggy pay-to-win cow-clickers.

Like, you know, the actual physical Scrabble.

1. 0

I don't pay to play.

I call real life scrabble bored-scrabble cause it's slow moving and boring.

2. Hezekiah profile image86
      Hezekiahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I know people who dedicate a couple of hours a day to it.

3. Rafini profile image84
    Rafiniposted 3 years ago

Yes.  It's too easy of a distraction.  Quit once, for a few months but now I feel the need for a distraction again...and because my English TA requires a Twitter account with weekly postings.  hmm  I decided to check FB and what do ya know?  There I went again....  hmm

working