Have the Pinterest and Twitter share buttons on cell phone been taken

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago

Do we no longer have the ability to share hubs via our smart phones, as I do not see any Pinterest or Twitter share buttons on my phone?  I asked this in a question, but did not really get an answer.  I know the profile page has been adjusted to make it easier for those who use their cell phones.  However, I am also unable to see the activity under my profile page via my cell phone.  Seems like everything is larger and one can only see hubs and profile.  I remember being able to share via my phone before.  Has this changed and why?

1. brakel2 profile image87
      brakel2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I no longer see these sharing buttons either. When I say I am pinning, I must go to my desktop and go back to hub and pin it. It appears there is no room for those buttons. No one seems to be answering the question. It is a mystery.  Dear Faith, thank you for being persistent. Maybe they are working on returning them to the phone, so it is a work in progress. That was my original thought.

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
        Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you're right, there seems to be no room on the phone so that they appear.  I thought it strange to not one person, except you now, have answered the question?  Maybe they are making adjustments as you say.  I appreciate you Dear Audrey!