Comparing Laptops...

1. Naomi's Banner profile image77
    Naomi's Bannerposted 3 years ago via iphone

Tell me why I should buy a Mac rather than. Dell or HP?

1. Thief12 profile image90
      Thief12posted 3 years ago in reply to this

There's not a definitive answer. It all depends on your budget and what you want to use the laptop for. Obviously, the former is the main consideration for most people. Mac's are considerably more expensive than other laptops, so it's something you will have to weigh in your decision.

Second, what you want to use the laptop for? Apple has established itself as the top choice as far as design and graphic applications go. If that is your field of work or purpose for it, then perhaps you should lean more towards a Mac. Not that a Dell or HP won't work for that, but some premium software for graphics, animation, etc. only come for Mac, or work better with Mac.

Another final consideration would be how willing you are to deal with change. If you're not used to work in a Mac, it might take you some time to get used to the change. It's not impossible, but not everybody have the time to deal with that change in operating system, hardware, and applications.

Good luck!

1. Naomi's Banner profile image77
        Naomi's Bannerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your response. I have an IPad. How similar is the M. c to operate or are they not even close?

working