jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Are visitors that find you from Bing using Internet Explorer?

1. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 2 years ago

I ask this mainly relating it to my (or your) own website. It seems you can get some significant traffic from Bing. I briefly had a problem with one of my own sites not showing up exactly right in Internet Explorer. I fixed it. But it got me thinking about the importance of having a site set up to be able to be seen in any browser. So, then I wondered if people who find your site from Bing, if they are using Internet Explorer. Because traffic from Bing is nothing to sneeze at!

2. electronician profile image92
    electronicianposted 2 years ago

They could be using any browser.

Bing has been growing recently thanks to search being pushed in windows 8 and a growing number of Windows mobile devices so its an important traffic source, and a good proportion of ppl will probably be using IE, but a lot will also be using other browsers

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That makes sense that they could be using any browser. I have noticed more traffic from Bing. I didn't know why. You clarified that.

3. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

Bing is just kinda mediocre, but Internet Explorer is Lucifer himself, and he wants your computer dead (because it factors into his plan or something).