Beware of watchdog digital shadow

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

After watching  "Black Nerd Rants" on youtube, he brought my attention to this one site that allows you see the digital shadow that your facebook accounts cast.  Showing what you're most commonly used words are, and even how much you're actually worth.  The only problem is if you log into that site using your facebook account, then you're basically giving that site permission to have free access to all your personal information on your facebook account.

I did check out the site, but i did NOT log into it using my facebook account for obvious reasons, but this did get me curious.  Do you know why anyone would want to log into a site like this?  And what do you propose the purpose of it might be?  I haven't gotten a chance to research more into this yet, but I'm curious to hear some of you're thoughts.

By the way if you want to check out the site, then click the link below.  Don't worry, it won't hack your pc or your fb account as long as you don't log into it with your facebook.

1. vocalcoach profile image95
      vocalcoachposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think I'll pass.  Thanks for this info. Scary thing.