Help! Does anyone know about JAVA APPLETS? Certification, etc.

1. Billie Kelpin profile image91
    Billie Kelpinposted 2 years ago

The JAVA applet that we have had since 1995 on our website for matching games is giving our visitors errors.  If they set computer to lowest security, they MIGHT work, but no one wants to do that! 

So, my software husband checked out the certification requirements for JAVA since it's with Oracle now and he jumped through all the certification hoops, but STILL there's a problem with certification and he thinks it will take another week to start all this all over again with the certification, etc.

He re-programmed our games, BUT that means I have to re-do all the pictures because the old pictures don't look right in the new game. 

If it sounds like I really don't know what I'm talking about, I don't, but I NEED an answer and my husband works full time as a consultant and travels 4 hours to work, so there's little time and I'm losing all my visitors.

If you have any ideas of how to easily go through the hoops that Oracle requires or any other trick to try (I thought put it in iframe) but my husband said that's not going to work.  So any brain storming ideas are welcomed. 

I'm wasting days and days on this trying to figure out what we can do to make 1. either make old JAVA applets acceptable by the certification, or how to cope with bucking up and re-doing years of work I put into making the pictures for the games just right !