jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Strand it with out internet.

1. erorantes profile image36
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

I travel out of the United State for five days , and  I did not had a full conection. Only for a shore period of time, I conected in the internet.  I was fortunate to email my family.  Next time, I want to be prepare with an advance pre pay card to have a stronger conection with the wifi.  What would you do.?

1. word55 profile image76
      word55posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Have a cell phone with a tethering hot spot for a good/clear wifi signal for my laptop/notebook.

erorantesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for awsering my question and concern. Mister word55  The authorities must have a block for El Salvador Central America Visitors. You need to purchase a local telephone with pay minutes in advance. My USA  telephone and tablet Did not worked full time. Occasionally , the tablet worked. The signal was wick. My telephone was out of range.   you can  still make a telephone call. Any one let you use their telephone for a few Dollars. People there are nice.

1. Sed-me profile image84
          Sed-meposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have always enjoyed you. You remind me of Sofia Vergara from Modern Family. Do you like her?

erorantesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I like Sofia Vergara. She is very nice, beautiful and smart. I found out that I needed to tell my telephone company that I was going to be out of range in another country, so they could fix my distance to obtained international connections. Thank you for your awnser Mr. Sed me.  I enjoyed you too. Your picture is unique and photogenic.  I like it.

1. Sed-me profile image84
              Sed-meposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. smile

2. word55 profile image76
          word55posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad they treat you very good there erorantes. Glad to be of help :-)

working