The Realities of the TERMINATOR

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image88
    Jacqueline4390posted 24 months ago
    Sometimes I truly believe that my computer has a mind of its own. It acts extremely suspicious when I am trying to type something either in Outlook or Word. And please—don’t let me try to respond to someone on the Internet. It may decide that “w” is what I should type instead of “a” and “p” instead of “j”. Is this just a glimpse of what is to come?

2. Kiss andTales profile image28
    Kiss andTalesposted 24 months ago

I am glad you brought this up because when I started on hub pages my first computer always seemed to drop letters and sometime change the whole word. Thinking you have did and said all things proper you return to read a weird reply that certainly sounds different from what you are trying to say. And many people here will tell you very quickly your grammar needs work ,I will admit that is true ,but it is a challenge when the instrument you are using makes the problem worse. Sometimes we push submit to fast.
    Thanks for bringing that up!

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image88
      Jacqueline4390posted 24 months ago in reply to this

Glad to read that I am not the only one being influenced by The Terminator! I have really made it a practice to proofread and preview my writing. It just seems prior to Windows 8 my computer behaved better ... maybe I just didn't notice it.